- Anchorage is designed for both acoustic and upholstery projects.
- Its high acoustical transparency optimizes the sound-absorbing qualities of the material behind it
- Subtle crepe texture in a myriad of vibrant hues
- 38 solid colors available
- Easy to wrap to acoustical absorption panels
- Perfectly adapted to office panel systems
- 65% pre-consumer recycled polyester and 35% post-consumer recycled polyester for sustainable projects
- Achieves high requirement for fire safety standard in North America
- Very durable (Heavy-duty abrasion resistance 250 000 DR)
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
Guilford of Maine’s Anchorage is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theaters
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theaters, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Any type of chairs or lounge seating
- High-traffic area
Easy DIY acoustic panels
- Step 1: Select a sound-absorbing core material (wood plank isolation, dense fiberglass, mineral fiber insulation, etc.)
- Step 2: Build a wood frame and place sound-absorbing core material inside
- Step 3: Select a sound-transparent fabric. Its acoustical transparency will allow sound to penetrate through to the insultation rather than reflect on the surface
- Step 4: Wrap the panel’s front and sides with the fabric
- Step 5: Secure fabric in place with staples on the back
- Step 6: Mount the panel to your wall or ceiling
- Step 7: Enjoy!
- 66″” width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16.50 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by FedEx Economy. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.