- Anchorage is designed for both acoustic and upholstery projects.
- Its high acoustical transparency optimizes the sound-absorbing qualities of the material behind it
- Subtle crepe texture in a myriad of vibrant hues
- 38 solid colors available
- Easy to wrap to acoustical absorption panels
- Perfectly adapted to office panel systems
- 65% pre-consumer recycled polyester and 35% post-consumer recycled polyester for sustainable projects
- Achieves high requirement for fire safety standard in North America
- Very durable (Heavy-duty abrasion resistance 250 000 DR)
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
Guilford of Maine’s Anchorage is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theaters
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theaters, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Any type of chairs or lounge seating
- High-traffic area
- 66″” width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16.50 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- To use a tax exemption certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-544-0200 and place your order by phone. We do not accept tax exemption certificates on this site.
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by FedEx Economy. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.