- FR701 is acousticians #1 choice for acoustic fabric
- Its high acoustical transparency optimizes the sound-absorbing qualities of the material behind it
- Wool-like appearance for a matte surface
- 62 solid and heathered colors available
- Non-directional pattern (will look the same when placed in any direction)
- Easy to wrap to acoustical absorption panels
- Perfectly adapted to office panel systems
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester for sustainable projects
- Achieved high requirement for fire safety standard in North America
- Bleach Cleanable: Designed and engineered for maximum cleaning & disinfection performance
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
Guilford of Maine’s FR701 is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theatres
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theatres, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Speaker grille cloth
- 66″” width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16.50 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- To use a tax exemption certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-544-0200 and place your order by phone. We do not accept tax exemption certificates on this site.
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by DHL Express for U.S. orders and FedEx Economy for Canadian orders. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.
- Shipping only to Canada and USA (except HI and AK)