OCEAN WASTE CLEAN IMPACT TEXTILES™ tackle one of the most pressing environmental issues we face today: pollution of oceans by plastics. By partnering with the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE, we transform ocean waste into amazing textiles.
- Made with upcycled ocean plastic waste
- 17 colors available
- Acoustically transparent
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
Guilford of Maine’s Marin is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theatres
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theatres, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Speaker grille cloth
- 67″ width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16,75 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- To use a tax exemption certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-544-0200 and place your order by phone. We do not accept tax exemption certificates on this site.
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by DHL Express for U.S. orders and FedEx Economy for Canadian orders. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
- For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.
- Shipping only to Canada and USA (except HI and AK)
* Duvaltex is an official and authorized advertiser of SEAQUAL® YARN, the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE and their related trademarks, under licence agreement. Only SEAQUAL licensees are permitted to publicly advertise details about SEAQUAL trademarks.