OCEAN WASTE CLEAN IMPACT TEXTILES™ tackle one of the most pressing environmental issues we face today: pollution of oceans by plastics. By partnering with the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE, we transform ocean waste into amazing textiles.
- Made with upcycled ocean plastic waste
- 17 colors available
- Acoustically transparent
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
Guilford of Maine’s Marin is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theatres
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theatres, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Speaker grille cloth
- 67″ width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16,75 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- To use a tax exemption certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-544-0200 and place your order by phone. We do not accept tax exemption certificates on this site.
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by FedEx Economy. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
- For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.
- Shipping only to Canada and USA (except HI and AK)
* Duvaltex is an official and authorized advertiser of SEAQUAL® YARN, the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE and their related trademarks, under licence agreement. Only SEAQUAL licensees are permitted to publicly advertise details about SEAQUAL trademarks.