BIODEGRADABLE CLEAN IMPACT TEXTILES™ address the daunting problem of how to deal with polyester fabric at the end of its useful life.
Biodegradable* in landfill after 1,278 days (tested under ASTM D5511)
- Biodegradable or recyclable after its useful life
- 13 colors available
- Acoustically transparent
- Supplied directly by Guilford of Maine
- Bleach Cleanable: Designed and engineered for maximum cleaning & disinfection performance
Guilford of Maine’s Resolve is perfect for:
- Acoustic wall panels and tackable panels
- Enhanced sound quality in music studios and home theatres
- Controlled noise levels in commercial or public spaces (offices, schools, classrooms, theatres, auditoriums, hospitality, healthcare institutions).
- Speaker grille cloth
- 67″ width minimum useable fabric
- 1 linear yard = 16.75 sq feet
- Fabric is shipped as a continuous piece of up to 50 yards
- Fabric rolls may vary from 50 to 60 yards
- 100 yards maximum per order. To buy more yardage, please contact our Customer Service team
- Commercial-quality shipping packages
- To use a tax exemption certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-544-0200 and place your order by phone. We do not accept tax exemption certificates on this site.
- Orders are generally delivered in 3-5 business days by FedEx Economy. If the requested quantity exceeds our current inventory, our customer service team will contact you to confirm the delivery date.
For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.
Shipping only to Canada and USA (except HI and AK)
*Rate and extent of biodegradation into elements found in nature is 91% after 1,278 days under ASTM D5511 (Anaerobic Biodegradation of Plastic Materials Under High Solids Anaerobic Digestion Conditions). The test was done with the same component (PET) polyester and biocatalyst additive. No evidence of further degradation.